Travel Tuesday-What is the Plan?

I love to travel.  I love to explore.  With that in mind, I thought I would start a new series called Travel Tuesday. This series will include local travel, and hopefully beyond to the not so local. 

So, what is my plan for Tuesday Travel?  The goal is to share my visits to local and not-so-local destinations.  I hope to share restaurants, shops, historic sites, hiking trails, and the list goes on. 
I am going to start next week and my first destination will be my visit to Apex NC.

Apex is not very far from me so I plan to take several day trips to Apex to visit shops, restaurants, and any other interesting places I can find. 

There will be times when I don't have any current travel to share.  During these times I will research a potential travel destination or share some fun travel I have had in the past.  I may also share a travel quote or do some travel-related shopping.

I hope you join me on this adventure.  Be sure and sign up for my newsletter so you don't miss any of my posts.  You can do this on my homepage. 

Happy Travels Everyone!
KathieyV








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Recipes with Links for the Week of March 4, 2019

A Recreated Outfit For September 2023-Fall Fashion Look I found on Amazon

Parties-Let's Plan a Party For July 2023-It's a Kids Party-A Teddy Bear Picnic