Travel NC-A Few Events In North Carolina You May Enjoy, March 2024

 I am always looking for fun things to do in the area.  I thought I would take it a bit further and see what events are occurring in North Carolina in a specific month.  Let's take a look at just a few things happening in March 2024 in NC that you may enjoy.


I live in the Raleigh/Durham area, so I looked for exciting events to attend in March that are easily within driving distance.  I would love to attend them all!

The Links to Each Event...
(Be sure to verify event times and locations before attending.  
You may need a ticket depending on the event)

Things to do in March 2024 in the Triangle Area



Plant Lovers Tour March 5th at JC Raulston Arboretum in Raleigh, NC

NC Symphony Rhapsody in Blue March 8-9 in Raleigh, NC

Dinos Alive Feb 25-April 7th in Raleigh, NC

Dogwood Comedy Festival March 27-31st in Raleigh, NC

Cinch The World's Toughest Rodeo on March 30 in Raleigh, NC (I am going to this one:-)


A Few Things to do In NC that are not so local to the Triangle Area.





Birds, Brews, and BBQ March 16 at Sylvan Heights Bird Park in Scotland Neck, NC

Dillsboro Easter Hat Parade March 30th in Dillsboro, NC

Wilmington's Premiere Food and Drinks Festival March 22-24th in Wilmington, NC

Hallowed Ground Lantern Tour March 21-23rd in New Bern, NC



If you go, I want to hear all about it!

Happy Travels and Adventures!

KathieyV

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Recipes with Links for the Week of March 4, 2019

A Recreated Outfit For September 2023-Fall Fashion Look I found on Amazon

Weekend Reading Links and Video Links- How Much Should You Tip Your Food Delivery Person?