Food and Recipes-September Food Finds On Pinterest

 It is time to start planning a menu for September 2023.  I go to many places to find recipes, but one of my favorite places is Pinterest. Let's take a look at a few things I would like to make in September 2023.



Breakfast-English Muffin Breakfast Pizza

Lunch-Turkey Melt with Cheddar, Spinach and Bacon

Salad-Creamy Pasta Salad

Dinner-Baked Pineapple Teriyaki Pork Chops

Veggies-Honey Butter Skillet Corn

Dessert-Apple Cinnamon Roll Cake

Appetizers-Tater Tot Appetizer Cups

Yummy Drinks To Try-Peach Whiskey Iced Tea

Breads-Apple Fritter Bread

I would love to know what you are making this month.  Share with me in the description box.  If you try any of these recipes, let me know how they turn out.

Happy Cooking and Baking, and Happy September!

KathieyV

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Recipes with Links for the Week of March 4, 2019

A Recreated Outfit For September 2023-Fall Fashion Look I found on Amazon

Weekend Reading Links and Video Links- How Much Should You Tip Your Food Delivery Person?