Travel/Wine-Let's Check out Woodbine Vineyards in Buffalo Springs Va.

 I recently had the opportunity to check out Woodbine Vineyards in Buffalo Junction, Va.  This place is so much fun.  Let me share my experience with you.


If you are like me, you like wine which means you love to visit wineries.  After visiting my latest winery, I can now say that Woodbine Vineyards ranks as one of my top wineries.

I love this quote from their website...

Let's take a look outside first. They planted the first vines in 2018.


You will find plenty of seating both inside and outside at Woodbine.



Let's head inside.


When you walk into the winery, you will find the warmth of the wood and an inviting atmosphere.  You will find twinkling lights and plenty of seating.
The Building is long and narrow because it used to be a stable.  
So pretty...

One aesthetic that I loved was the old stalls.  Each stall has been turned into a unique seating area. Some with chairs and couches and some with tables.  Several of the stalls are available for rent.  If they are not rented out, you can enjoy them on a first-come, first-serve basis.  I automatically started thinking, 
"Great place for a gathering or for a party"

They do have wine flights...here is what the website says...

We are offering wine flights in place of tastings at this time to be enjoyed at the comfort of your table. We offer 4, 5 or 6 wines and a stemless Woodbine Vineyards wine glass to take home for $8/$10/$12 plus tax.

Here was the wine menu on the day we visited...

I enjoyed the Chardonel and the Woodbine Honeysuckle.  I fell in love with the Honeysuckle wine.  It was slightly sweet but, in my opinion, not too sweet. I even bought a bottle...

One thing to keep in mind is they have events and food trucks that visit.  
Here is the link to the events page. 
The night Rocky and I were there, they had a band and a food truck.  We are going back to enjoy another evening of music, food, and wine.  

If you find yourself in southern Va near Clarksville, I suggest you take the time to visit Woodbine Vineyards.  What a fun and beautiful place...and the wine is good too:-)

Check out the website for location, times, and events...

Happy Travels and Wine Sipping, Everyone!
KathieyV





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Recipes with Links for the Week of March 4, 2019

A Recreated Outfit For September 2023-Fall Fashion Look I found on Amazon

Weekend Reading Links and Video Links- How Much Should You Tip Your Food Delivery Person?