Amazon Sunday Shopping-Fashion Find for June 2023-Copy Cat Outfit Based on Pinterest Finds

 Well, here we are, entering the hot summer season.  In my mind, this week is, what outfits I can put together for June of 2023?  I decided to focus on an outfit I found on Pinterest, actually two outfits.  


The first thing I am going to do is head to my closet to see if I can recreate these two outfits. 

  • Tan Shorts✓
  • Brown/gold/tan sandals ✓
  • Brown/Tan crossbody bag-I don't have this but I have one that will work.
  • Necklace✓
  • Blue sleeveless top✓
  • Bangle bracelets-I don't have this, but I have a substitute. 
  • Gold Earrings✓

If I had to go on Amazon to reproduce this outfit, here are a few options I would consider...

(I am an Amazon affiliate.  If you click on the photo, it will take you to the item on Amazon.  If you buy anything using my link, I will get a small percentage of the sale at no added cost to you.  Thanks!)


Happy Shopping Everyone1
KathieyV

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Recipes with Links for the Week of March 4, 2019

A Recreated Outfit For September 2023-Fall Fashion Look I found on Amazon

Weekend Reading Links and Video Links- How Much Should You Tip Your Food Delivery Person?