Just For Fun On a Friday-Food, Photos, Recipe Links and More

 I hope you are doing well this week. Today is Thursday; as I prep this post for tomorrow, it is raining again. The forecast is for rain today, Friday, and Sunday, so a mostly wet weekend.  

Photo of the week!
I have two.
I went to a local farm tour event and took a photo of the donkey.
I snapped the flower photo when I was out for a walk.


Just for fun, here are a few donkey facts...

I made a fun recipe this week.  I found it on Facebook it is called
It is an easy and tasty recipe.  I gave it a 9/10 on my cooking scale.

I did another fun thing this week.  I went to the Piedmont Farm Tour last weekend.  So much fun!




Five Pinterest That Caught My Eye Today

Goals for the week...
1-Continue to look at apartments-yes I may be moving.
2-Set Up an Appointment for License Renewal
3-Clean out my closet.
4-Complete book download

Have a wonderful week, everyone, 
KathieyV









Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Recipes with Links for the Week of March 4, 2019

A Recreated Outfit For September 2023-Fall Fashion Look I found on Amazon

Weekend Reading Links and Video Links- How Much Should You Tip Your Food Delivery Person?