Daily Holidays-A Few Daily Holidays For May 2023

 I have loved the idea of checking out the daily holidays for the month and then choosing a few to celebrate  I have never gotten serious about it until now...Let's take a look at....

Daily Holidays for May 2023


May 4th is International Respect For Chickens Day-My daughter has chickens.  I never really thought I would like chickens, but I do.  What exciting and fun critters.

May 5th is National Hoagie Day-What is your favorite sub sandwich  I usually get #7 at Jersey Mikes, which is turkey and cheese made Mike's Way with mayo.

May 7 is World Laughter Day. For this holiday, I will watch "Whose Line is it Anyway"? That show makes me laugh out loud.

May 8 is National Give Someone a Cupcake Day. For this holiday, I could make cupcakes or go to my local cupcake shop called Small Cakes.

May 9 is Tear the Tags off the Mattress Day-I have heard that you had to leave the tag on the mattress; well, guess what?  I am tearing them all off on this holiday.

May 10 is National Shrimp Day-This would be an excellent day to make a new shrimp recipe or to go out and order a shrimp dinner at a local restaurant.

May 11is Hostess Cupcake Day. I love hostess cupcakes. This may be a good day to pick some up.

May 13 is World Cocktail Day-Should go out for a cocktail today. Here is a recipe for Malibu Banana Colada...sounds good to me.

May 25 is World Whisky Day. I am not a big whisky drinker. Here is an interesting whisky drink to try is Milk Punch.

May 21 is World Baking Day-Let's bake something fun....Here is a Blueberry Cheesecake recipe that looks good.

May 25 is National Wine Day-This would be a nice day to visit a winery or a wine cafe.  You could always buy a nice bottle of wine to enjoy at home also.


So I challenge you to enjoy at least one monthly holiday.  

Happy Holidays Everyone!

KathieyV

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Recipes with Links for the Week of March 4, 2019

A Recreated Outfit For September 2023-Fall Fashion Look I found on Amazon

Weekend Reading Links and Video Links- How Much Should You Tip Your Food Delivery Person?