A Few Things to do In May in North Carolina-May 2023

  I am always looking for fun things to do in the area.  I thought I would take it a bit further and see what events are occurring in North Carolina in a specific month.  Let's take a look a just a few things happening in May 2023 in NC that you may enjoy.



I live in the Raleigh/Durham area, so I looked for exciting events to attend in May that are easily within driving distance.  I would love to attend them all!

The Links to Each Event...
(Be sure and verify event times and locations before attending.  
You may need a ticket depending on the event)

Things to do in May in the Triangle Area



7th Annual Fest in the West May 6th in Cary NC

Fiddler on The Roof May 5,6 and 7th in Cary NC


Apex PeakFest May 6th in Apex NC

Carolina Fear Fest May 26th - May 28th in Raleigh NC

A Few Things to do In NC that are not so local to the Triangle Area.


Yadkin Valley Wine Festival May 20 in Elkin NC

White Squirrel Weekend May 26-28 in Brevard NC

Ham and Yam Festival May 6 in Smithfield NC

Strawberry Jammin May 11-13 in Sanford NC

Beaufort Music Festival May 19 and 20 in Beaufort NC

If you go, I want to hear all about it!

Happy Travels and Adventures!

KathieyV

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Recipes with Links for the Week of March 4, 2019

A Recreated Outfit For September 2023-Fall Fashion Look I found on Amazon

Weekend Reading Links and Video Links- How Much Should You Tip Your Food Delivery Person?