Want to have fun in North Carolina this March? Here are a few events that are coming up.

  I am always looking for fun things to do in the area.  I thought I would take it a bit further and see what events are occurring in North Carolina in a specific month.  Let's take a look a just a few things happening in March in, NC that you may enjoy.


I live in the Raleigh/Durham area, so I looked for exciting events to attend in March that are easily within driving distance.  I would love to attend them all!

Things to do in March in the Triangle Area




The Links to Each Event...
(Be sure and verify event times and locations before attending.  
You may need a ticket depending on the event)

Top Chef 5-Course Dinner and Cocktail Pairings March 7 in Raleigh, NC

Art in Bloom March 15-19 in Raleigh NC

Jurassic Encounter is March 15-19 in Raleigh NC


Wine Down Wednesday, March 15th, in Apex, NC

A Few Things to do In NC that are not so local to the Triangle Area.


The Viking Experience March 25-26 in Stem NC

Low Tide Run March 11th Carolina Beach NC 

My Time to Shine Talent Competition is on March 18 in Lumberton NC

Birds, Brews, and BBQ is March 18th in Scotland Neck NC

Catawba Valley, Pottery and Antiques Festival, is March 24-25th in Hickory NC


If you go, I want to hear all about it!

Happy Travels and Adventures!

KathieyV

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Recipes with Links for the Week of March 4, 2019

A Recreated Outfit For September 2023-Fall Fashion Look I found on Amazon

Parties-Let's Plan a Party For July 2023-It's a Kids Party-A Teddy Bear Picnic