Events-A Few Things to do In North Carolina in April 2023

  I am always looking for fun things to do in the area.  I thought I would take it a bit further and see what events are occurring in North Carolina in a specific month.  Let's take a look a just a few things happening in April 2023 in NC that you may enjoy.




I live in the Raleigh/Durham area, so I looked for exciting events to attend in April that are easily within driving distance.  I would love to attend them all!

Things to do in April in the Triangle Area



The Links to Each Event...
(Be sure and verify event times and locations before attending.  
You may need a ticket depending on the event)

Brewgaloo April 21 and 22 in Raliegh NC


Cuegrass Festival April 15 in Raleigh NC


Spring Eggstravaganza April 1 in Garner NC

A Few Things to do In NC that are not so local to the Triangle Area.



North Carolina Azalea Festival April 12-16 in Wilmington NC

Suds and Swine April 14-15 in Laurinburg NC

Piratefest April 15 in Greenville NC

Dillsboro Easter Hat Parade April 16 in Dillsboro NC

Rocky Fest April 22 in Hiddenite NC

If you go, I want to hear all about it!

Happy Travels and Adventures!

KathieyV

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Recipes with Links for the Week of March 4, 2019

A Recreated Outfit For September 2023-Fall Fashion Look I found on Amazon

Weekend Reading Links and Video Links- How Much Should You Tip Your Food Delivery Person?