Sunday Shopping on Amazon-A Day At Universal Orlando in Winter-A Check List

It is Sunday again, and time to go Sunday Shopping on Amazon. I just spent the week in Orlando at Universal studios. With that in mind, I am going to share a few things that would come in handy to make your day more comfortable in the park. Let's head over to Amazon...



1-WATERFLY Hiking Waist Bag Fanny Pack with Water Bottle Holder-I found at Universal you need something to carry your items in. A fanny pack may be big enough. It was for me, but my daughter got a small backpack. Be aware that even a small fanny pack is not allowed on all rides, but there are lockers available as you ride your ride.

2-Saucony Women's Guide 10 Running Shoe-I did wear my running shoes to the park.  We did some running to get a ride right after the park opened.  Some people do opt for sandals. 

3-Adidas Originals Women's Mini Logo Relaxed Adjustable Cap I think a hat is necessary to protect your face and head from the sun.

4-Harry Potter Hogwarts Houses Lanyard-You must have a lanyard if you have a fast pass.  


6-THE GYM PEOPLE Thick High Waist Yoga Pants with Pockets, Tummy Control Workout Running Yoga Leggings for Women many people wear jeans or shorts to the park, but I word exercise leggings. They worked perfectly.  

7-Harry Potter Deathly Hallows Line Art Front & Back T-Shirt I think tee shirts are perfect for a visit to Universal.

8-VUTRU Women's Workout Yoga Jacket Full Zip Running Track Jacket We were there the last week of January, and it did get cold, so a jacket was needed.


Happy Shopping, Everyone!
KathieyV

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Recipes with Links for the Week of March 4, 2019

A Recreated Outfit For September 2023-Fall Fashion Look I found on Amazon

Weekend Reading Links and Video Links- How Much Should You Tip Your Food Delivery Person?