Ten Things To do in North Carolina in January 2023 with Links

 I am always looking for fun things to do in the area.  I thought I would take it a bit further and see what events are occurring in North Carolina in a specific month.  Let's take a look a just a few things happening in January in NC that you may enjoy.


I live in the Raleigh/Durham area, so I decided to look for interesting events to attend in November that is easily within driving distance.  I would love to attend them all!

Things to do in January in the Triangle Area

The Links to Each Event...
(Be sure and verify event times and locations before attending.  
You may need a ticket depending on the event)


Rachmaninoff Symphonic Dances Jan 13th and 14th in Raleigh, NC

Jurassic Quest Jan 20-22 in Raleigh NC

Triangle Restaurant Week Jan 23-29 in the Triangle of RTP

Tina, The Tina Turner Musical Jan 3-8 in Durham NC


A Few Things to do In NC that are not so local to the Triangle Area.



The Hot Cocoa Crawl November 25-January 15 in Elizabeth City, NC

Maggie Valley Ice Festival Jan 28 in Maggie Valley NC

Winter Fest January 26-29 in Blowing Rock NC

Styx Concert  Jan 8th, in Greensboro NC

Comedy Night at The Grove Winery Jan 19, in Gibsonville NC

If you go, I want to hear all about it!

Happy Travels and Adventures!

KathieyV

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Recipes with Links for the Week of March 4, 2019

A Recreated Outfit For September 2023-Fall Fashion Look I found on Amazon

Weekend Reading Links and Video Links- How Much Should You Tip Your Food Delivery Person?