Shopping on Amazon For Bar Items to Serve Your Best Holiday Drinks

Here we are entering the holiday season. This is the time of year for seasonal cocktails and other delicious drinks. I just wrote a post with a few popular alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks for the winter holidays. The post is titled "8 Fun Drinks to Enjoy on a Cold Winter Evening". Many of the drinks I mentioned in this post would be wonderful to serve at holiday parties, a Christmas Party, or any special occasion. 

As I was thinking about serving drinks to holiday guests, I wondered if I had the proper equipment to serve great cocktails or any holiday drink. With serving drinks in mind, I decided to head to amazon to search for the best products to meet my drink-serving needs.


(I am an Amazon Affiliate, and I get a small percentage of the sale of anything you buy using my links.  Don't worry; there is no added cost to you:-)


1-Mixology Bartender Kit-With this mixology bar kit, you get all the bar tools you need to add to your bar cart. In it, you receive a heavy-duty and high-grade martini shaker which many holiday drinks call for in the recipe. You also get a few things I have never heard of, a jigger and a muddler. This would be a great addition to your at-home bar. There are 10 great finds in this 10-piece mixology set.


2-Chouggo Coupe Cocktail Glasses Set of 4-This set contains 4 martini glasses. I think a drink served in these lovely glasses would give your drink a fancy look to your signature cocktail.


3-Hand Painted 15 oz. Porcelain Ceramic Mugs. Service for 4-I think these mugs would make a great option to serve you hot seasonal drinks. You could serve hot chocolate drinks with or without alcohol. This set would make an excellent gift as well.

4-Set of Six Bar Tumblers-These are great glasses in which to serve your classic cocktails.

5-80 Pack Christmas Napkins 6.5 x 6.5 Inch Red White Snowflake Disposable Napkins-I thought these snowflake napkins would be a cool decor accent to have with your happy hour creative cocktails. They are so pretty and so festive.

6-Ursa Cute Marshmallow Hot Chocolate Mugs-What better way to serve your hot chocolate in a festive mug. These mugs would look great on your social media sites filled with delicious hot chocolate.

7-Berkware Champagne Glasses Set of 2-These glasses would be great to have on hand when you open bottles of celebratory champagne. I love the gold accent, which is perfect for the holidays.


I hope this post has given you some ideas for your home bar setup. I recently did a post on a few drinks I want to make for the holidays. I can't wait to give at least a few a try.

Happy Shopping and Bar Tending!
Kathieyv



 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Recipes with Links for the Week of March 4, 2019

A Recreated Outfit For September 2023-Fall Fashion Look I found on Amazon

Parties-Let's Plan a Party For July 2023-It's a Kids Party-A Teddy Bear Picnic