Sunday Shopping On Amazon-What to Wear to a Pumpkin Patch

The fall season is finally upon us. To me, that means cooler weather, pumpkin patches, corn mazes, and fall outfits. This is the perfect time to head out to your area pumpkin patch to pick a few pumpkins or have a pumpkin patch photoshoot.

As I am thinking of visiting a pumpkin patch, I am also thinking of pumpkin patch outfit ideas. Many things come to mind as I think of fall outfit ideas. I think of a cozy sweater, a plaid shirt, a midi skirt, a nice pair of jeans, tall boots, denim or leather jackets and the list of outfits for favorite fall activities goes on and on.

For the cute outfits that come to mind, I usually lean toward a classic look or a casual look. With that in mind, let's head to Amazon and see what fall themes in fashion we can find.
(I am an Amazon Affiliate.  If you buy anything using my links, I will get a small percent of the sale with no added cost to you...Thanks!)

1-Daily Ritual Women's Fine Gauge Stretch Crewneck Pullover Sweater I think this cozy sweater is a beautiful color and fits in perfectly with the seasonal colors of fall.

2-Lucky Brand Women's Long Sleeve Button Up Two Pocket Utility Jacket For jacket options, a leather jacket came to mind, and also a denim jacket but instead opted for this olive jacket would be a great option to wear to the pumpkin farm. It is the perfect chic look at an affordable price.

3-Gloria Vanderbilt Women's Classic Amanda High Rise Tapered Jean I could not decide if I wanted blue straight-legged jeans or skinny jeans, but I knew I wanted dark-wash jeans. After much thought, I decided to go with black straight-leg jeans to wear for my search for just the right pumpkin.

4-LifeStride Women's Zinfandel Ankle Boot I wanted a good pair of shoes for my cute fall outfit. So what type of shoes should I wear for this event? I knew they had to be closed-toe shoes for the cooler fall weather. As I was searching, I saw cowboy boots that I liked and hiking boots that looked cute for the fun activities of fall. I decided to select something different for a day of pumpkin picking. 

5-Fossil Women's Gigi Leather Flap Crossbody Purse Handbag I thought wearing this cross-body bag would be a great way to keep my hands free at the pumpkin patch. A hands-free bag comes in handy when trying to keep hold of a family member, especially grandchildren when trying to get those perfect fall pictures.


6-Fossil Women's Scarlette Stainless Steel Quartz Watch I thought a watch would be a fun accessory for any of the possible cute pumpkin patch outfits. I think this watch is the perfect look for fall.

7-Ross-Simons Italian 18kt Gold Over Sterling Medium Twisted Hoop Earrings I thought these gold earrings would add a nice touch to any pumpkin patch family photos that you may take. They seem to be an excellent idea for your perfect outfit.

There are so many directions that you could take in creating your fall outfit. In my mind, I envision flannel shirts, color-block sweaters, cozy cardigans, a long-sleeved shirt in a fall color, and a cute fall blouse; the options are endless.


Happy Shopping, Everyone!

KathieyV


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Recipes with Links for the Week of March 4, 2019

A Recreated Outfit For September 2023-Fall Fashion Look I found on Amazon

Weekend Reading Links and Video Links- How Much Should You Tip Your Food Delivery Person?