Sunday/Monday Shopping On Amazon-Finding a Fall Nail Polish

It is so much fun to get a mani-pedi when the start of a new season is upon us.  I love the color choices that are available seasonally. 

I have been getting pedicures but have avoided manicures because of a bad experience.  I was getting the dip-style manicure.  I loved the result because the polish looked terrific, and it was durable and lasted for weeks.  I could not have been happier, at least until I said I wanted to take a break and realized the damage to my nails.  I would describe my nails after several months of nonstop dip polished as claws.  My fingernails were thin and jagged; even a typical manicure without polish did not help.  

Here I am months later, and my nails are back to normal.  I would love to color my nails again, but I am reluctant to get a dip manicure.  I researched the types of nail polish and topcoats that are chip resistant and durable.  Essie Nail Polish and OPI Nail Laquer are the two polishes marked the highest for a long-lasting polish.  I aim to get a seasonal color I like and a topcoat, take them to a nail spa, and have the nail tech use my own supplies.  This way, I have a color that I can touch up myself and add more topcoats if needed. 

I found several of the products on Amazon so let's take a look... 

(I am an Amazon Affiliate.  If you buy anything using my links, I get a percentage of the sale with no added cost to you.  Thanks!)


1-LONDONTOWN Londontown Kur Coat

2-OPI Nail Lacquer, Brown Nail Polish, 0.5 fl oz

3-OPI Nail Lacquer, Midnight Mantra, Blue Nail Polish, Fall Wonders Collection, 0.5 fl oz

4-OPI Nail Lacquer, Clay Dreaming, Brown Nail Polish, Fall Wonders Collection, 0.5 fl oz

5-OPI Nail Lacquer, Rust & Relaxation, Red Nail Polish, Fall Wonders Collection, 0.5 fl oz

6-OPI Nail Lacquer, Peace of Mined, Nude Nail Polish, Fall Wonders Collection, 0.5 fl oz

Which one would you choose?  I will probably go with #2 or #4 and also get the topcoat.  

Happy Shopping and Happy Fall, Everyone!

KathieyV






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Recipes with Links for the Week of March 4, 2019

A Recreated Outfit For September 2023-Fall Fashion Look I found on Amazon

Weekend Reading Links and Video Links- How Much Should You Tip Your Food Delivery Person?