Foodie Friday-Food In the News Aug 19, 2022

I love to search for food news because you never know what you will find.  Here are some interesting articles I found in the news this week concerning food.



1-30 Best Oreo Flavors, Ranked and Tested I have never been a huge oreo fan, but after looking at this list, I want to revisit the oreo.  The Oreo was introduced to the world in 1912, so it has been around a while, even before my time:-)

I would like to try The Thin Mints, The Gingerbread, The Apple Cider Donut, and the Golden Oreo.  What fun!

2-Papa Johns Ditches the Crust with New Pizza Bowls That sounds very good to me.  All the tasty flavors of the pizza without the crust.  When I was trying to lose weight in the past, I would scrape the toppings off the pizza crust and enjoy the pizza without the added carbs in the crust.  I guess I don't need to do that anymore. Several other pizza chains off this option, such as Marco's and Johnny's Pizza House.

3-The New Baileys Espresso Creme Is Out Now, and We’re Ready to Start Sipping This sounds delicious. The only difference between this and the original Baileys is that it contains coffee.  

4-New Goldfish Dunkin’ Pumpkin Spice Grahams Arrive For 2022 Pumpkin Spice Season This is a team effort by Dunkin Donuts and Goldfish.  The flavors will be pumpkin, donut glaze and warm spices.  It will be available on Sept 1st for a limited time.  Sounds Good!

5-2 contracted bacterial infections and died after eating raw oysters in Florida, officials say- This is not a fun food story but one you should be aware of if like eating raw oysters.  I am not a raw osyter fan but many folks love them.

6-Food Quiz: 25 Questions to Test Your Culinary Smarts I took the test and I only got eight of the question correct which is a 32% score.  How sad:-)

Have a great weekend!

KathieyV

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Recipes with Links for the Week of March 4, 2019

A Recreated Outfit For September 2023-Fall Fashion Look I found on Amazon

Weekend Reading Links and Video Links- How Much Should You Tip Your Food Delivery Person?