Sunday Shopping Let's Look For Amazon Sunglasses

  It is time to go Sunday Shopping.  I have one pair of sunglasses that I use for every occasion.  It would be nice to own a pair of stylish sunglasses and maybe even a pair of designer sunglasses, I have heard Michael Kors and Ray-Ban are good brands.  Maybe even sunglasses in different colors would be nice.  With this in mind let's head over to look for Amazon sunglasses to see what we can find.

(I am an Amazon Affiliate.  If you buy anything on Amazon using my links, I get a percent of the sale with no added cost to you.  Thank You!)



1-Ray-Ban Rb4194 Square Sunglasses Wow Ray-Bans are not what I would call one of the affordable options.  This is one with a lower price tag.  The thing I don't like about them is that their name is posted on the lense.

2-Michael Kors MK 1077 110813 Rose Gold/Camila Transpar I thought I would select a Michael Kors option that appears to be in the category of stylish sunglasses.

3-Carfia Big Fashion Polarized Sunglasses for Women Retro Style Sun Glasses- 100% UV Protection CA2024 These sunglasses have polarized lenses, appear to be oversized sunglasses and come in a variety of colors.

4-OJOS Vintage Square Sunglasses for Women Polarized UV Protection Havana Frame I wanted to add a pair of black sunglasses to the list.  This pair of sunglasses have polarized lenses.

5-Michael Kors 0MK2024 Pink Tortoise One Size Here we have a version of the tortoise shell sunglass.  They describe it as a Pink Tortoise.

6-SIPHEW Oversized Polarized Sunglasses for Women, Classic Design Eyewear with 100% UV Protection Sun Glasses. This pair is oversized, polarized, and has a classic design and it is an affordable option.


Happy Shopping, Everyone!

KathieyV:-)


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Recipes with Links for the Week of March 4, 2019

A Recreated Outfit For September 2023-Fall Fashion Look I found on Amazon

Weekend Reading Links and Video Links- How Much Should You Tip Your Food Delivery Person?