Wine Wednesday-The Wine Cellar Outlet Raleigh NC

I was looking for area events and came across a wine tasting.  This wine tasting was free and held at The Wine Cellar Outlet in Raleigh, NC.   I decided to go.


Here is how they describe themselves on their Facebook page

"Boutique wine shop, specializing in wines at discounted prices.  We provide a passionate, fresh and relaxed environment in which to browse (and taste!) boutique style, small batch and high quality wines at an outstanding value!"

I had not heard of them, so I was surprised they had been in Raleigh since 2011.  Their shop was easy to find, and there was plenty of parking.  I headed into the wine store.  They had wines from all over the world.  





The wine tasting was fun...

All of their wine is discounted, so you can save a lot of money trying new wines. 

I did buy 3 bottles of wine from the "cellar select" category, and I can't wait to try them.
I now follow them on Facebook, and I get text messages when they have something to share.  Hopefully, that will include sales and events.

If you live in the Raleigh Durham area, I suggest giving them a try.  Click on this link to find them, 

Happy Wine Sipping, Everyone!
KathieyV







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Recipes with Links for the Week of March 4, 2019

A Recreated Outfit For September 2023-Fall Fashion Look I found on Amazon

Weekend Reading Links and Video Links- How Much Should You Tip Your Food Delivery Person?