My Pinterest Plan/Ideas for April 2022

 If you are like me, you love Pinterest.  I have many boards and tons of saved ideas.  I was thinking I wanted to use recipes and other tips and techniques I have saved on Pinterest.  I know I will never use all the posts at my fingertips unless I have a plan.  I thought, why not make a Pinterest Plan.  It will vary from month to month.  I know I won't always accomplish my goals, and if I don't, I can move it forward to the next plan or just make an entirely different plan.  I have chosen five items for my Pinterest Plan so let's get started.

Pinterest Plan for April 2022



1-Food-Hawaiian BBQ Pizza, I don't remember the last time I made pizza so I thought I would give it a try.

2- Social Media-The Seven C's to Using Canva For Social Media., I love Canva.  I use Canva almost daily.  It will be fun to read this article and hopefully learn more about one of my favorite sites.

3-Craft-Funky Easter Chick Eggs-These look like fun to make with the grandkids.

4-Self Care-Things to do when you are feeling down,I have posts on stress release on my divorce blog.  I will study this list and find a few for my blog and hopefully give a few a try in April

5-Yummy Drinks-Copy Cat Chick-Fil-A Frosted Lemonade Jane comes over twice a week, and it is always fun to have a craft to keep her busy.  I found this paper plate chick on Pinterest, which I thought would be fun to try.


                                                              Happy Pinning, Everyone!

KathieyV

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Recipes with Links for the Week of March 4, 2019

A Recreated Outfit For September 2023-Fall Fashion Look I found on Amazon

Parties-Let's Plan a Party For July 2023-It's a Kids Party-A Teddy Bear Picnic