Sunday Shopping on Amazon-Umbrellas for Spring

 It is time to go Sunday Shopping.  As I thought about what I would like to go shopping for, spring umbrellas came to mind.  I thought, let's take a look at what Amazon has to offer in the way of kids and Nana's umbrellas.

(I am an Amazon Affiliate.  If you buy anything on Amazon using my links, I get a percent of the sale with no added cost to you.  Thank You!)



1-Laura Ashley Womens Ladies Classic Stick Umbrella, Windproof, Sun and Rain Proof Water Resistant Canopy with Large J Handle - Floral Blue

2-Stephen Joseph Kids' Umbrella

3-Hatley Girls' Printed Umbrella, Color Changing Dainty Butterflies, One Size

4-Vera Bradley Mini Travel Umbrella

5-Agaric Classic Wooden Hook Handle J Stick Umbrella Auto Open Windproof Umbrella for Women (Black)

6-KANGADOO Dinosaurs Umbrellas for Rain- Kids Cute Pattern, Safe Round Edges, Windproof and Rainproof… (Child, Blue)


Happy Shopping, Everyone!

KathieyV:-)






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Recipes with Links for the Week of March 4, 2019

A Recreated Outfit For September 2023-Fall Fashion Look I found on Amazon

Parties-Let's Plan a Party For July 2023-It's a Kids Party-A Teddy Bear Picnic