My Pinterest Plan For March 2022

If you are like me, you love Pinterest.  I have many boards and tons of saved ideas.  I was thinking I wanted to use recipes and other tips and techniques I have saved on Pinterest.  I know I will never use all the posts at my fingertips unless I have a plan.  I thought, why not make a Pinterest Plan.  It will vary from month to month.  I know I won't always accomplish my goals, and if I don't, I can move it forward to the next plan or just make an entirely different plan.  I have chosen five items for my Pinterest Plan so let's get started.

Pinterest Plan for March 2022




1-Organization-What Documents do I Keep?-I have so much paper clutter, and I don't know what to discard.  Hopefully, this article will help me.

2- Fashion-Pink Sweater and White Pants-This is the outfit I decided to replicate for spring.  Can I wear white pants in March?  I say I can wear them anytime I like:-)

3-Food-Chocolate Dipped Peanut Butter Cookies- I will have all the grandkids over this month and I thought this may be a fun recipe to try.  I will bake the cookies ahead of time and have the kids dip them in chocolate.

4-Home Decor-Front Stoop Spring Decor-My front porch is nearly naked and gives no indication of the season.  I had taken down all the holiday decor and have done little with it since.  I feel motivated now to try to change that.

5-Toddler Crafts- Paper Plate Chicks- Jane comes over twice a week, and it is always fun to have a craft to keep her busy.  I found this paper plate chick on Pinterest, which I thought would be fun to try.


                                                              Happy Pinning, Everyone!

KathieyV

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Recipes with Links for the Week of March 4, 2019

A Recreated Outfit For September 2023-Fall Fashion Look I found on Amazon

Parties-Let's Plan a Party For July 2023-It's a Kids Party-A Teddy Bear Picnic