Sunday Shopping On Amazon-The Best Pans for Gas Stove Tops

Let's go Sunday Shopping on Amazon.  The shopping focus today will be pots and pans that can stand up to the high heat of a gas range.


I remember doing a bit of research back in 2019 in an attempt to find a Cook Ware Set that could withstand a gas stovetop.  I ordered the Cuisinart Dishwasher Safe Hard-Anodized 11-Piece Cookware Set.

I loved the look of the set, and I was so excited to begin to use them.  

Sad to say, the most used of the pots has not held up well.
It appears they don't do well on gas stovetops.
It looks like the material is slowly being eaten away.
I may look to see if there is any type of warranty because this is disappointing.


I will search for another set and see what I can find.
I was able to find 4 of their suggestions on Amazon.
Then I went to Amazon and looked at Best Pots and Pans for a Gas Stove
I choose a couple to put on my Sunday Shopping.
(I am an amazon affiliate.  If you buy anything on Amazon using my links, I get a small percent of the sale with no added cost too you.  Thanks!)




3-GreenPan Rio Healthy Ceramic Nonstick, Cookware Pots and Pans Set, 16 Piece, Turquoise & Rio Healthy Ceramic Nonstick, Saute Pan with Lid, 5QT, Turquoise

4-Anolon Nouvelle Copper Stainless Steel 10-piece Cookware Set

5-Ninja C39800 Foodi NeverStick Premium 12-Piece Cookware Set, Hard-Anodized, Nonstick, Durable & Oven Safe to 500°F, Slate Grey

6-All-Clad BD005714 D5 Brushed 18/10 Stainless Steel 5-Ply Bonded Dishwasher Safe Cookware Set, 14-Piece, Silver Yep, this one is also out of my price range, but a girl can dream:-)

I have zero experience with these sets; I just selected them based on recommendations. 

Happy Shopping, Everyone!

KathieyV

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Recipes with Links for the Week of March 4, 2019

A Recreated Outfit For September 2023-Fall Fashion Look I found on Amazon

Parties-Let's Plan a Party For July 2023-It's a Kids Party-A Teddy Bear Picnic