Restaurant Review BJ's Restaurant and Brew House in Cary NC

I love Meetup Groups.  Why you ask.  Because in Meetup groups you get to meet new people and explore new places.  I am in one very active group, and one thing they like to do is go out to eat.  Happy Day, so do I.

Last night I went with a group to BJ's Restaurant and Brew House in Cary, NC.  What fun. 
BJ's is located in the Centrum @ Crossroads shopping center in Cary.  For me, it was easy to find, and the parking was easy, which is always a plus.

The venue, I thought, was impressive.

I liked this artistic display.  I think the silhouettes are making beer?

BJ's is a large open restaurant with plenty of seating and a lovely bar.




Their menu is extensive, and there is much to choose from.
I had the Atlantic Salmon Oven Roasted-
Oven-roasted or blackened salmon fillet | lemon chardonnay butter sauce | rice pilaf | steamed broccoli

My seatmate had a burger...

The person across from me had the Shrimp Scampi, which she loved.
Her plan was to eat half and take some home for later, but she said it was so good she had to finish the entire plate.

Check out the dessert menu. BJ's signature dessert is a Pizookie. What is a pizookie?  Here is the definition I found... 

"A pizookie is a cookie baked in a large circle like a pizza. You whip up your favorite cookie dough and bake it in a cast iron skillet. The cookie is nicely crisp on the edges and deliciously gooey in the center. Then, you top it with a generous pile of ice cream."
This photo is from their site...
They have several choices on their pazookie menu...
Red Velvet
Strawberry Shortcake
Hot Fudge
Chocolate Chunk
Cookies and Cream
just to mention a few

If you like beer there are many options to choose from.  They also have a beer club.



Sadly I have not developed a taste for beer, although I keep trying.  Lucky for me, they have a small wine list, and I had my go-to wine, Chardonnay.


I thoroughly enjoyed my visit to BJ's Restaurant and Brew House.  I am already planning a trip back with my grandkids to savor one of those pazookies:-)

                                                                     5707 Dillard Dr.
Cary, NC 27511Get Directions to Cary
CALL CARY AT 919-710-8170

Have a wonderful day!
KathieyV




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Recipes with Links for the Week of March 4, 2019

A Recreated Outfit For September 2023-Fall Fashion Look I found on Amazon

Parties-Let's Plan a Party For July 2023-It's a Kids Party-A Teddy Bear Picnic