Pinterest Plan for Feb. 2022

  If you are like me, you love Pinterest.  I have many boards and tons of saved ideas.  I was thinking I wanted to use recipes and other tips and techniques I have saved on Pinterest.  I know I will never use all the posts at my fingertips unless I have a plan.  I thought, why not make a Pinterest Plan.  It will vary from month to month.  I know I won't always accomplish my goals, and if I don't, I can move it forward to the next plan or just make an entirely different plan.  I have chosen five items for my Pinterest Plan so let's get started.


1-Fashion to Replicate- This outfit is by Just Amazing Girl.  This one I think I can easily come close to copying.  Happy Day

2- How to Keep a Clean Home-Everytime I follow one of these charts I pick one or two options to adapt into my routine.  I have developed routines from posts like this.  I now do a load of laundry daily and fold and put away a load daily.  I make my bed every day.  For this goal from Beauty With Lily, I think I will focus on her monthly plan.

3-How to Use GoodReads- I am on GoodReads almost daily.  I have the typical saved TBR and Read books but I am sure there is much I am unaware of so I will be excited to take a look at this article.  

4-Home Decor-I am going to duplicate this coffee table style.  I am going to search the house to see if I have the items to do this without making a purchase. How to Get Great Coffee Table Style.

5-Food- Let's try a nice soup to have on a chilly winter evening.  I found this lovely Creamy Chicken Noodle Soup that looks delicious.  

Happy Pinning Everyone!

KathieyV


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Recipes with Links for the Week of March 4, 2019

Weekend Reading Links and Video Links- How Much Should You Tip Your Food Delivery Person?

A Recreated Outfit For September 2023-Fall Fashion Look I found on Amazon