Pinterest Motivation for Jan 2022-The Results

 If I were to score the results of my Pinterest motivation success for Jan I would probably give myself a C. I ran out of time to complete most of the items.  I will post what I did and did not complete beside the links below. 

If you are like me, you love Pinterest.  I have many boards and tons of saved ideas.  I was thinking I wanted to use recipes and other tips and techniques I have saved on Pinterest.  I know I will never use all the posts at my fingertips unless I have a plan.  I thought, why not make a Pinterest Plan.  It will vary from month to month.  I know I won't always accomplish my goals, and if I don't, I can move it forward to the next plan or just make an entirely different plan.  I have chosen five items for my Pinterest Plan so let's get started.


1-Recipe "French Toast Sticks"I thought these looked both fun and tasty.  It would be fun to make for Jane and me on the days I am watching the kiddos.  Click here for the recipe...French Toast Sticks. Results=I actually bought all the ingredients but I did not make them.

2- Fashion-"Copycat an Outfit"-  I thought this outfit had a very classy look.  Can I call myself classy?  I don't know but I would like to.  I am going to try to replicate this outfit for January.   The main focus of this outfit is the scarf and the crossbody bag. I will go through my closet and see if I have anything even close and then I will head to the mall. Click here to see the outfit I will attempt to copy...The Outfit!  Results=I love the outfit but I did not get a chance to go shopping.

3-Rejuvenation- "Soothing At-Home Activities to Rejuvenate Yourself".  Who does not want some rejuvenation in their lives? There are 43 items listed here.  I know I won't get to all of them in a month but I will give a few of them a try.  Click here to get the list... Rejunivate. Results=I did several of the things on the list. Looking over the list I realize I did 10 of the over 40 listed items.

4-Recipe- "BLT Chicken Sandwiches". I was thinking it would be fun to add a few lunch options to my recipe list.  This looks pretty go so I thought why not give this recipe a try...Click here for the recipe.  BLT Chicken Sandwiches Results=Sadly I did not get to make this sandwich.

5-Kids Craft, "Paper Plate Snowman"- Jane is about 19 months old.  She is at my home a lot and I want to keep her busy.  I saw this paper plate snowman craft and I thought we could have fun trying this out.  My art skills are limited so this should be the perfect craft for me:-). I have two links here one for the Pinterest site and one for the crafting page, check them out...Paper Plate Snowman  Paper Plate Snowman. Results=Jane and I did make snowmen and it was such fun.  It was a challenge to get her to leave the cotton balls on the snowman but we succeeded and here snowman is on display on her refrigerator at home.


Happy Pinning Everyone!

KathieyV

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Recipes with Links for the Week of March 4, 2019

Weekend Reading Links and Video Links- How Much Should You Tip Your Food Delivery Person?

A Recreated Outfit For September 2023-Fall Fashion Look I found on Amazon