Sunday Shopping on Amazon-Having Fun on a Snow Day!

A snow day in North Carolina is a rare and wonderful day.  We long for it and wait for it but if it happens are we prepared?  This week I found myself unprepared for the snow day that developed. There were so many things I wish we would have had.  

We all went to my daughter's and played in the snow and sat around her firepit and it was wonderful.  

Here are a few things that I found on Amazon that I would love to have on a snow day.   The one item that you don't need snow for is the faux snowballs, they would be fun on any day:-). I also added a frame to capture the moments of the fun forever.

(I am an Amazon Affiliate.  If you buy anything on Amazon using my links, I get a percent of the sale with no added cost to you.  Thank You!)




1-Gizmo Riders Baby Rider Toddler Sled- Pull Snow Sleigh for Babies and Infants with Tow Strap and     3-Point Safety Harness, Holds 55lbs, Ages 6 Months and Up

2-Yukon Hammerhead Pro HD Steerable Snow Sled with Aluminum Frame , Green ,51" x 22.5"

3-TIKI Brand 25 Inch Stainless Steel Low Smoke Fire Pit - Includes Free Wood Pack and Cloth Cover!!

4-Giantex Set of 4 Patio Folding Chairs, Outdoor Dining Chairs

5-Max Fun 12Pcs Snowball Maker Tool Winter Snow Toys Kit with Handle for Snow Ball Shapes Maker Fights Duck for Kids Toddlers Adults Outdoor Snow Sand Molds

6-Totoose Extendable Marshmallow Roasting Sticks - Set of 8 Telescoping Smores Skewers & Hot Dog Forks with Wooden Handle for Fire Pit Campfire - 32 inch Stainless Steel BBQ Kit for Outdoor Camping

7-Cooraby 18 Pieces 2.4 Inches Snowball Fun Set Plush Snowmen Balls Fake Snowball Realistic and Interesting for Winter Game

8-2 Pack Snowman Decorating Kit, Colovis 16Pcs Snowman Making Kit Snow Man Dress Up Winter

9-Turquoise Picture Frame 4x6 Photo Desk Table Top Winter Home Decor





Happy Shopping and Stay Warm Out There!

KathieyV







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Recipes with Links for the Week of March 4, 2019

A Recreated Outfit For September 2023-Fall Fashion Look I found on Amazon

Parties-Let's Plan a Party For July 2023-It's a Kids Party-A Teddy Bear Picnic