Sunday Shopping on Amazon-Gifts for Book Lovers Like Me!

I love to read.  I have a reading chair in my bedroom and a bookshelf with lots of books just waiting to be read.  With my love for reading in mind, I thought it would be fun to do my Sunday Shopping for book lovers.

(I am an Amazon Affiliate.  If you buy anything on Amazon using my links, I get a percent of the sale with no added cost to you.  Thank You!)


1-Book Lovers Gifts Women - 12 oz Wine Tumbler or Mug

2-Book Lovers Metal Feather Book Mark

3-White Mountain Puzzles Readers Paradise - 1000 Piece Jigsaw Puzzle

4-Books Into The Library Vertical Poster, Girl Love Books Vintage Wall Art, Book Lover, Book Dictionary Poster, Decor,Oil Painting-12x18inch(30x45cm)Wooden Framed 

5-Sauder Barrister Lane Bookcase

6-My Book Journal: A 100-Book Reading Diary for Bibliophiles

7-Boy and Girl Bookends Studious Reading Scholar Bookrack Book End 8 inch

8-Industrial Floor Lamp, 3 Color Temperature Rustic Floor Lamps in Aged Black Finish, Adjustable Height & Head Standing Reading Lamp, Farmhouse Floor lamp for Living Room, Bedroom, Office

9-We Lose Ourselves in Books Find Ourselves There Too Book Lover Inspiration Tumbler Cup with Lid, Double Wall Vacuum Thermos Insulated Travel Coffee Mug


Happy Shopping and Reading Everyone!

KathieyV:-)

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Recipes with Links for the Week of March 4, 2019

A Recreated Outfit For September 2023-Fall Fashion Look I found on Amazon

Weekend Reading Links and Video Links- How Much Should You Tip Your Food Delivery Person?