Sunday Amazon Shopping-Nine Must Haves For A Cold Winter Day

 What should you wear on a frigid day in Utah?  That is the question I am pondering right now.

The family has talked about going to Utah for my Son-In-Laws birthday.  We would not be going in the warm summer months but in the bitter cold of winter.  Josh loves to ski.  He did visit Park City years ago for a ski trip, and he fell in love with it.  Me on the other hand, I do not ski.  I like the cold but not extreme cold, but I do like the cold we get in the winters in North Carolina.  

Here is what I found online regarding what to wear in Utah in the winter "To stay safe, pack a heavy coat, a hat, gloves, thick socks, and sweaters. The Utah Department of Health recommends dressing in three layers, with non-absorbent thermal underwear and a heavy second layer of something like polar fleece."

I went to Amazon to check out some "Must-Haves For a Cold Winter Day" with these safety measures in mind.

I am an Amazon Affiliate.  If you buy anything on Amazon using my links, I get a percent of the sale with no added cost to you.  Thank You!


1-Grace Karin Women's Hooded Fleece Parka

2-Women's 3 in 1 Fleece Lined Beanie Hag with Scarf

3-Slouchy Fleece Beanie Hat with Scarf Mask

4-Andorra women's Waterproof Quilted Snow Gloves

5-Aleader Women's Warm Faux Fur Lined Mid Calf Winter Boot

6-accuse Women Winter Ski Glove

7-Merino Wool Women's Ski Socks

8-Amazon Essentials Fisherman Cable Turtleneck Sweater

9-Ultra Soft Thermal Underwear Long Johns Set

Happy Shopping and Stay Warm Out There!

KathieyV

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Recipes with Links for the Week of March 4, 2019

A Recreated Outfit For September 2023-Fall Fashion Look I found on Amazon

Weekend Reading Links and Video Links- How Much Should You Tip Your Food Delivery Person?