Recipe Review-Hash Brown and Egg Breakfast Cups from Cuisine At Home Magazine

 I love to try new recipes.  I have recently started a new series called Magazine Adventures.  My latest Magazine Adventure I called Cuisine at Home the Jan/Feb 2019 Edition.  My goal with these adventures is to try new recipes and hopefully find one to add to my family cookbook.  So far, I have made several of the recipes in this magazine, but the one I want to add to my cookbook thus far is called "Hash Brown and Egg Breakfast Cups."






This straightforward recipe would be great to make for breakfast or a nice snack.  This can be served hot from the oven or warmed up later. 

I gave this recipe an 8/10 on my recipe scale.  It was very good.

Happy Cooking and Baking, Everyone!

KathieyV


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Recipes with Links for the Week of March 4, 2019

A Recreated Outfit For September 2023-Fall Fashion Look I found on Amazon

Parties-Let's Plan a Party For July 2023-It's a Kids Party-A Teddy Bear Picnic