Travel North Carolina: Peak of the Vine, a Cozy Wine Bar in Apex NC

You may ask, "Where can I find a nice wine bar in Apex, NC?"  Well, I have the answer: Peak of the Vine in downtown Apex. I have visited Peak of the Vine several times, and it is always a wonderful experience. It is one of the best wine bars I have had the privilege to visit.

Here was my drink of the evening.  I had a glass, and then I bought a bottle.

Here is a description from their website...
"Peak of the Vine is a unique combination of wine lounge and wine shop.  Enjoy the warm and friendly atmosphere of our lounge as you sip on exceptional wines from around the world; or choose your favorite bottles to take home.  Conveniently located in Historic Downtown Apex,
Peak of the Vine is the perfect destination to meet friends".

I would have to agree with the description.  The atmosphere was warm and welcoming. I would call it a cozy wine bar.

You will find a list of wines to the left of the bar, and to the right, they have info on beer.    They have a very nice wine selection with many different wines, and they have beer too.
There is something for everyone.




There is plenty of seating.  In the front of the building, there are seating options, as well as inside, and they have a huge back patio with seating.  One night that I was there, they had a food truck in the back so you could purchase your wine and enjoy some food from the food truck.  





Aside from the lovely wine bar and friendly people, they have events, a wine club you can join, and wine tastings. I just looked over their calendar and found wine flights and tastings weekly.  Before Christmas, I attended a wine seminar, "The Right Bubbles for the Holidays."  It was so much fun.  I learned a lot, met some lovely people, and took home a delicious bottle of bubbly.   This is the perfect place for wine lovers.

Here is a link to their website to find information on their hours and events.  
Peak of the Vine!

I love the quote they have on their website...

"Where there are no strangers, only friends you haven't met."

Happy Wine Tasting, Everyone!
KathieyV


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Recipes with Links for the Week of March 4, 2019

A Recreated Outfit For September 2023-Fall Fashion Look I found on Amazon

Weekend Reading Links and Video Links- How Much Should You Tip Your Food Delivery Person?