New "Pinterest Plan" December 6, 2021-Recipes and More

 If you are like me, you love Pinterest.  I have many boards and tons of saved ideas.  I was thinking I wanted to use recipes and other tips and techniques I have saved on Pinterest.  I know I will never use all the posts at my fingertips unless I have a plan.  I thought, why not make a Pinterest Plan.  It will vary from week to week.  I know I won't always accomplish my goals, and if I don't, I can move it forward to the next plan or just make an entirely different plan.  I have chosen five items for my Pinterest Plan so let's get started.



1- Crock Pot Hot Chocolate.  As the weather gets colder, I find myself looking for the perfect hot chocolate recipe.  I have not found one yet, so I thought I would give this crockpot recipe a try.  This recipe is on my board called Yummy Drinks to Try.  The actual recipe comes from Melissa's Southern Style Kitchen, and here is the link to the recipe Crock Pot Hot Chocolate.

2-Daily Cleaning List. I found this daily cleaning list on a site called Simply Everything I Love and I have decided to give it a try for the remainder of December.  I am not very organized when it comes to cleaning so this should help.

3-My Surprising Fix for Authors to Boost Your Visibility Online.  I found this article on a site called Mixtus Media.   Hopefully, this will be a help to me as I attempt to understand marketing.

4-25 Beautiful Gift Wrapping Ideas for Christmas.  I love to wrap Christmas presents.  My plan this week is to go out and get some gift wrap and wrapping accessories.  I thought this post I found on Life on Kaydeross Creek may give me some ideas.

5-Bacon and Cheese Quiche. I have not made any breakfast meals in a while and I thought this may be fun to try.  I found the recipe on a site called Lil Luna.



My Last Pinterest Plan in Review with Links.

1-I really enjoyed the pork chop recipe.  My favorite part was the wine gravy it was delicious.

2-The Snickerdoodle recipe was very good.  If you have made snickerdoodles you know that if you over or undercook a snickerdoodle they are not very forgiving.  I found this recipe a bit more forgiving and very easy.

3-I did not realize when I chose that article that it was dated Feb 2013.  As quickly as things change I knew that this post was a bit behind the times.  It was an informative article and I was able to glean some needed information.  After reading the article I was motivated to update a few things on my site.

4-I have not made the crockpot hot chocolate yet.  I will add this recipe to my next Pinterest plan.

5-I did decorate for fall but it is now time to decorate for Christmas.  Where does the time go?


1- Pork Chops in Creamy Wine Sauce.  You can find this in my board called Recipes/Entrees.  Here is the actual recipe on a site called What's In The Pan.  Click here for the recipe Pork Chops in Creamy Wine Sauce.  I have all the ingredients; I just need to put it together.  I think I will do that tonight.  I will let you know how it turns out.

2 - Soft and Chewy Snickerdoodles.  You can find this in my board called Recipes/Desserts. The recipe is from a site called liluna.com.  Click here for the recipe Soft and Chewy Snickerdoodles.  I have the ingredients for this one also.  I think I will make them tomorrow. 

Snickerdoodles are my favorite cookie.  I look forward to enjoying them every Christmas.

3 - Twitter Marketing 101 for Writers.  I think I found this on my Social Media Marketing board, but I am not sure.  The original site is called Your Writer Platform, and you can find the link here, Twitter Marketing 101 for Writers.

I need to learn how to market my book My Story My Divorce God's Promise.  I am constantly looking for ways, and this is one way I have not tried.

4 - Crock Pot Hot Chocolate.  As the weather gets colder, I find myself looking for the perfect hot chocolate recipe.  I have not found one yet, so I thought I would give this crockpot recipe a try.  This recipe is on my board called Yummy Drinks to Try.  The actual recipe comes from Melissa's Southern Style Kitchen, and here is the link to the recipe Crock Pot Hot Chocolate.

5 - I found this lovely fall porch display.  I want to try to apply it to my front porch.  I found it on a site called Kathie the Lantern Lady.  I don't have a site to send you to. I have it saved on my board called Fall/Thanksgiving Decorating.



Take Care

KathieyV

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Recipes with Links for the Week of March 4, 2019

A Recreated Outfit For September 2023-Fall Fashion Look I found on Amazon

Parties-Let's Plan a Party For July 2023-It's a Kids Party-A Teddy Bear Picnic