Let's Go Christmas Shopping for Steak Knives on Amazon.

It is time to start thinking about Christmas presents.  My daughter Stephanie said her husband wanted some nice steak knives.  I know very little about what is available in steak knives, so I decided to do some research.  Let's get started.

(I am an Amazon Affiliate.  If you buy anything on the Amazon site using my link, I will get a percent of the sale with no added cost to you.  Happy Day:-)

I have had good luck and bad luck with knives.  I bought a set of knives when I first moved into my new home.  The brand received great reviews.  I have not been impressed.  Since day one, I have found them dull and much less than I had hoped...


My favorite knife of all time was one I received for Christmas several years ago.  It has been amazing and has remained sharp over the years, and I love working with it.  The brand is Global, and I would recommend this wonder chefs knife!

First, let's take a look at the highest-rated brands.  Keep in mind that for me, they must be affordable.
The Henckels knives come highly recommended, but I will not focus on them after my experience with the set I bought. While researching Henckel, I found many different subbrands of Henckels, some great and some not so great, so let's move on.

I did find that many of the suggested knives were sold out on Amazon.  Could this be due to the infamous supply chain issue?  I don't know.  I have decided to narrow it down to two sets.

I found a site called Simply Recipes, and they did an article titled The Best Steak Knife Sets 2021
 The first they mention is what they call the "Best Overall."  Here is what they say about this knife, "Premium performance at a shockingly affordable price point makes this set a clear winner."

Messermeister Avanta 4 Piece 

Fine-Edge Steak Knife Set - Black Handle

$74.95


       

What they call the runner-up is a 4 piece set by Dalstrong. "This set is made from Thyssenkrupp German steel, known for its high-quality, razor-sharp blades."

DALSTRONG Steak Knives 4-Piece Set - 5" - Straight-Edge Blade - Gladiator Series - Forged German ThyssenKrupp HC Steel - Black G10 Handle - 

Sheaths Included - NSF Certified

$89.99 for a set of 4, and it includes knife sheaths.

I am leaning toward the Dalstrong set because they are nice-looking steak knives with great reviews.  I just sent both options to my daughter to see if she had a preference.    Which one do you like?

Happy Holidays and Merry Christmas, Everyone!

KathieyV:-)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Recipes with Links for the Week of March 4, 2019

A Recreated Outfit For September 2023-Fall Fashion Look I found on Amazon

Parties-Let's Plan a Party For July 2023-It's a Kids Party-A Teddy Bear Picnic