My Recent YouTube Videos April 2021

 So what have I posted on Youtube in the last week or so?  Let's take a look...

I do occasionally do a Vlog on YouTube.  Here is my latest one.  It includes the books I am reading and books I plan to read, plus some family and other miscellaneous lifestyle info. But, of course, the best part was our trip to the beach...What fun!

Kathiey's World Vlog


Rocks Box Jewelry Rental Subscription Box

I do enjoy this box.  You get to rent the jewelry for as long as you like and send it back for more when you are finished.  If you love a piece, you can buy it at a discounted price.


Book of the Month Unboxing

I was a bit behind on my unboxings of Book of the Month. So here I am, opening three boxes.

Stitch Fix Unboxing

This one is on my favorite style box-Stitch Fix.


Authentic Books Unboxing

I found this to be an enjoyable box.  It brings the book to life.


That is it for my list of recent YouTube Videos.  
Do you have a favorite style box or book box?  
Which videos are you most interested in?
Have a great weekend!
KathieyV



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Recipes with Links for the Week of March 4, 2019

A Recreated Outfit For September 2023-Fall Fashion Look I found on Amazon

Parties-Let's Plan a Party For July 2023-It's a Kids Party-A Teddy Bear Picnic