Let's Enjoy A Few Celebrations in January

There are several things to celebrate in January.  I searched and selected a few special days that I wanted to focus on in this post.  Yes, I know I am late on a few, but better late than never.  You can celebrate these days whenever the time is right for you.  So, Happy January Celebrations.  Let's get started...

(I am an Amazon Affiliate.  If you buy anything on Amazon using my links I get a percent of the sale with no added cost to you.  Thanks:-)

Bubble Bath Day is January 8th 


 Bubble bath day is celebrated on January 8th, but in my opinion, it can be celebrated any day of the year.  I don't take many baths; I am more of a shower girl.  I do know that taking a bath can be soothing, calming, and a stress reliever.  I found an article on Oprah Magazine called 10 Best Bubble Baths Products for Adults that are Safe to Use.  I thought it would be fun to try a few of the products, so I am headed to Amazon to see what I can find. 

I am very interested in number 4 on their list.  Heavenly Coconut Creme Bubble Bath by Vita Bath.  Sadly they do not sell it on Amazon.  According to the website, they do sell it Ulta, and there is a store about 5 miles from me.  I may have to visit Ulta and see if they have it. 

Amazon did have this little collection of Vitabath Products that did look interesting. I am not going to buy it but just put it up there in case you were interested. 

 

Another one they recommend is Lavender Chamomile Bubble Bath by Deep Steep.  Sadly I don't like the smell of lavender.  I know I am a rare case because most people love it.   I decided to buy the three-pack of bubble bath below.  It is $29.99 for the set.  I will keep one for myself and give one to each of my daughters so they can celebrate Bubble Bath Day.

                                       

National Hot Tea Day


National Hot Tea Day is January 12th

Here is what Holiday Insights says about tea..."Tea is the second most consumed beverage in the United States, behind only coffee. A cold January day (and night) is a great time to enjoy a steaming hot cup of tea. To most of us, tea is a delicious and relaxing drink. Drinking tea is healthy for you. With these things in mind, it is only fitting that today is National Hot Tea Day."

I do like tea.  I remember many times enjoying a cup of hot tea with my mom.  During the day, I drink iced tea, and on cold evenings I make hot tea.  My flavor of choice is mint tea.  Since I am partaking in Dry January, I find myself drinking more hot tea in the evening than I usually would, and it is a nice experience.

National Cheese Lover Day


National Cheese lover day is January 20th.  I do love cheese.  On the Holiday Insights website, I found that "there are between 900 - 1,400 varieties of cheese, all classified by texture".   I know I have not come close to tasting all the varieties of cheese, but I have loved almost all the cheese I have tasted. 

What I decided to do was order a Box from Harry and David.  I got a box that contained cheese and fruit.  I decided to go with this box because I love their pears.  I should get the box this week, and I can't wait.



Beer Can Appreciation Day

Jan 24, 2021, is Beer Can Appreciation Day.   Sadly, as much as I try, I am not a beer lover.  I am more of a wine girl.  On occasion, I have tasted beer, and it does nothing for me.  As close as I can get to enjoying a beer is a hard cider or a hard lemonade.  Most of my family members enjoy the taste of beer.  

Even though I may not like the taste of beer, I do like the pretty labels.  Last year I bought my son-in-law a can of beer because I loved the label. It was beautiful.  Sadly he did not like the taste of the beer behind the lovely label.  I am going out this year and get T-Josh a can of beer or two.  It will not be selected based on the beer properties but will be chosen based on the artistic label.   

I found a website called Hop Culture.  They have a post called The 20 Best Beer Label Designs of 2020. Looking at their selections, I would choose The Very Thirsty Caterpillar.  The design is whimsical and fun.  Would I like the beer inside, knowing me probably not?  T-Josh may like it.

Happy January, Everyone!

KathieyV



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Recipes with Links for the Week of March 4, 2019

A Recreated Outfit For September 2023-Fall Fashion Look I found on Amazon

Weekend Reading Links and Video Links- How Much Should You Tip Your Food Delivery Person?