Let's do some Summer Shopping on Amazon-Fashion

The pool is open in my neighborhood so I decided to get some summer items from Amazon.
I thought I would start with an ensemble for the pool.
Here is my youtube version of the items.
(I am an Amazon Affiliate if you click on any of the links below and buy any item on Amazon I get a percent of the sale with no added cost to you.  Thanks:-)

I needed a new bathing suit and I really liked the look of this one.  When I tried it on I loved the top but not so much the shorts.  The shorts were too short, I tend to like bike short length swim shorts.  I need to do an online search for some.  Overall I really like the top.


                     

This bathing suit cover caught my eye because it looked easy to wear and it has pockets.  I love pockets!

                                        
I like hats and I wanted one to wear by the pool when I am reading.  I like this one, it is cute.
      
                                                              
This dress looked like a nice summer dress for me and it has pockets!  I have worn it once since my purchase and I am pleased with the ease of wear and I really like the look.
                                       
Another successful Amazon shopping adventure.  I will definitely use all of these items.
Happy Shopping Everyone!
KathieyV

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Recipes with Links for the Week of March 4, 2019

A Recreated Outfit For September 2023-Fall Fashion Look I found on Amazon

Parties-Let's Plan a Party For July 2023-It's a Kids Party-A Teddy Bear Picnic