Beauty Product Review and My Favorite Products with Links to Amazon

As you know I receive some fun subscription boxes.  A few of the boxes contain skincare and beauty items.  I like to give these new products a try to see if I would like to add them to my daily routine.  Please join me for my "Review of Products".


#1 is a vitamin C Serum that I received in one of my subscription boxes.  It was nice.  I used it every morning.  It is light, easy to apply and I put my sunscreen over top without a problem.  I don't feel like it is something I need to add to my daily routine but it was fun to try.  Very nice!
(I am an Amazon Affiliate.  If you buy anything using my links I get a % of the sale at no extra cost to you.  Happy Day and Thank You!:-)

                                                           
#2  IGK Mistress Hydrating Hair Balm.  This was another item I received in a subscription box.  It seemed to be nice but I could not get past the scent.  It was a bit too strong for me.  I was not a fan.

                                                             
#3  Clinique Moisture Surge.  I did really like this product.  I used it every evening.  I plan on adding this one to my daily routine.

                                                              
#4 Laneige Lip Sleeping Mask.  I really liked this.  This would be something I would like to have for the times my lips get chapped.  I struggled with chapped lips in December when I had pneumonia and this helped.  Nice product.

                                                               
#5 belif  The True Cream Moisturizing Bomb.  I used this when I had finished with the Clinique Moisture Surge.  I am still using it now but I am not really a fan.  I like Moisture Surge much better.


                                                                 
#6 No Pore Blem Prime Essence.  I used this as a primer but it was a bit too thin for me.  Not a fan.


                                                                   
#7 Marlow Extra Moisturizing Body Lotion.  I used this until it was empty.  It is a thick lotion that goes on smoothly.  It is fine but I do not feel the need to order it to add to my daily routine.

                                                                   
So out of all the products, I found two I would love to add to my routine.  The Clinique Moisture Surge and the Lip Sleeping Mask.

Here is a photo of what will be in my routine,
You can see I am adding the Clinique Moisture Surge and the Lip Mask.
My go-to products remain.....
BareMinerals-Prime Time Primer, along with Jergens Ultra Healing Lotion, Marc Anthony hair cream and Neutrogena sunscreen that I use on my face. These work really well for me.

   

That is it for my overview of a few new products I have tried.  What products are the go-to products that you can't live without?  I would love to know.
Take care and I will see you next time.
KathieyV:-)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Recipes with Links for the Week of March 4, 2019

A Recreated Outfit For September 2023-Fall Fashion Look I found on Amazon

Parties-Let's Plan a Party For July 2023-It's a Kids Party-A Teddy Bear Picnic