Weekend Reading and Watching "A Bit of Everything" Plus Links to My YouTube Channel


📰Reading📰
What Should You Put on First, Sunscreen or Moisturizer?
My guess would be moisturizer.  You have to read the article to see if I guessed correctly.

Sommeliers Pick the Best Wine Glasses for Every Scenario.
I liked the beer glasses.  They are really pretty.


*******************************************************************************

📽Watching📽
17 Guest Bathroom Must Haves
Some great ideas that I need to incorporated into my guest bathroom.

Janice Robinson Discusses Wine Glasses
I like her way of thinking!

Sunscreen Basics
Think Broad Spectrum, 15 or greater SPF and reapplication.

******************************************************************************
Check out my links.
I would love if you would follow my YouTube Channel
Happy Reading and Watching Everyone!
KathieyV

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Recipes with Links for the Week of March 4, 2019

A Recreated Outfit For September 2023-Fall Fashion Look I found on Amazon

Parties-Let's Plan a Party For July 2023-It's a Kids Party-A Teddy Bear Picnic