Weekend Reading And Watching Links: All About Getting Organized Plus Links to My YouTube Channel




📰Reading📰
Organizing Thoughts and Tips for the New Year.
This is a very helpful post if you are interested in getting organized in the New Year.
My goal for this month are the closets and the garage.  How about you?


27 Absolutely Gorgeous Home Organizing Before and Afters.

These are great ideas and I wish I could recreate everyone.  
I especially  liked the wall paper in the laundry room.

5 Quick Ways to Organize Your Home Office.
I like the way this is broken down step by step.  

25 Fab Ideas for Organizing Playrooms and Kid's Spaces.
Some great ideas on storage and organization for your kids playrooms.

****************************************************************************
📽Watching📽

10 Spaces You Should Declutter Every Day.
I would love to apply all of these declutter ideas to my routine. But as they say Rome was not built in a day so I will just select a few...
Work spaces and kitchen counters are on the daily list for me.


*******************************************************************************
Kathiey's World on Youtube Links







Happy Reading and Watching Everyone!
KathieyV






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Recipes with Links for the Week of March 4, 2019

A Recreated Outfit For September 2023-Fall Fashion Look I found on Amazon

Parties-Let's Plan a Party For July 2023-It's a Kids Party-A Teddy Bear Picnic