Morning Motivation from the Book of Esther 4:14


I just listened to a sermon from the Summit Church in Durham NC.  The focus of the talk was Esther from the Old Testament. She was placed in a situation, not of her choosing.  But it was the choices she made in this "time" that made all the difference.  Her impact was far-reaching, saving the lives of many and also bringing justice to some. She decided that she would step out on faith, even though she was afraid, and make a difference.

God can take our situations and use them for good.  God can use "such a time as this" whatever the circumstance in our lives may be and use it to help others if we are only faithful to this calling.

"Dear God, you know I did not want a family divided and all the pain and chaos that goes along with that division.  But I am in this situation now, and I pray that I use "such a time as this" to help others and for your glory.  Please direct my path.  Thank you, God!" KathieyV

I don't know your situation, but I pray that God leads you in this time to be faithful, and use whatever the circumstance to bring glory to Him and to others.  God Bless

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Recipes with Links for the Week of March 4, 2019

A Recreated Outfit For September 2023-Fall Fashion Look I found on Amazon

Weekend Reading Links and Video Links- How Much Should You Tip Your Food Delivery Person?