The Hickory Nut Gift Shop in Chimney Rock North Carolina


While exploring Lake Lure and the surrounding area I discovered a unique and inviting gift shop.  The name of the shop is The Hickory Nut.  
I drove past this shop several times while exploring the area.  On my final day, I decided I would regret if I did not stop in for a visit. I was glad I did!

As you can see from the photos there is something for everyone.
From my overview of the shop I found seasonal decorations, plants, home decor, antiques, 
crafts, and endless gift items. 

The address of the shop is 215 Main St, Chimney Rock, NC 28720.  It is located on the main road between The town of Lake Lure and Chimney Rock Village.  The phone number I found for them if you want to check hours is 828-625-2211.
So, if you find yourself in the Lake Lure area I suggest you check out The Hickory Nut Gift shop.  You may find an unexpected treasure.
Happy Travels and Adventures Everyone!
KathieyV:-)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Recipes with Links for the Week of March 4, 2019

A Recreated Outfit For September 2023-Fall Fashion Look I found on Amazon

Parties-Let's Plan a Party For July 2023-It's a Kids Party-A Teddy Bear Picnic