Travel-Restaurant Review- Tijuana Flats in Cary NC

 I love to try new to me restaurants.  A couple of weeks ago, I visited one that I really enjoyed, Tijuana Flats in Cary, NC.  This is a Mexican Restaurant chain that is known for its hot sauce bar and colorful murals.  

Rocky had told me that he had been before and he really liked it so one evening we decided to go to the one near my home.



Here is a quote from their website...
Like most college kids, our founder, Brian Wheeler, liked going to bars and restaurants. So much so that in 1995, he got the crazy idea to open his own despite never having worked in one. The problem was, like most college kids, Brian was broke. Fortunately for Tex-Mex fans, Brian’s dad loaned him the money to open the first Tijuana Flats in Winter Park, Florida.

I love that they support our troops!

The Hot  Bar
Another quote from their site...
While most college grads would be stoked just to own their own restaurant, Brian had a burning desire to go beyond burritos. So he created the “Smack My Ass & Call Me Sally” line of hot sauces, which includes a variety of flavorful sauces that range from sweet heat to full-blown burns.



Rocky and I loved the food!



Murals on the ceiling. 



What a nice time we had at Tijuana Flats.  I will plan on going again.  The food is good, the ambiance very nice, and the people super friendly.  I suggest you try them out if you get a chance.

Happy Travels and Restaurant Adventures!
KathieyV.






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Recipes with Links for the Week of March 4, 2019

A Recreated Outfit For September 2023-Fall Fashion Look I found on Amazon

Weekend Reading Links and Video Links- How Much Should You Tip Your Food Delivery Person?