Food and Drink-Holiday Drinks to Make For Your Seasonal Celebrations

Here we are in the midst of the Holiday Season.  It is time for parties and all types of holiday festivities. Lately, my mind has been on holiday drinks.  The types of drinks you can prepare are endless.  When I think of holiday drinks, I think of Egg Nog, Fruity drinks, Peppermint drinks, Hot Chocolate and Champagne and the list goes on.

With drinks in mind, I went over to Pinterest to see what drinks sparked my interest.  Here are a few I would love to try.

 

Drinks with Alcohol-My personal favorite🍹

Mudslide

Crock Pot Hot Chocolate

Pomegranate Rosemary Spritzer

Sugar Cookie Cocktail

Christmas Mimosas

Christmas Champagne Cocktail

Snowflake Peppermint Cocktail

White Christmas Cocktail

Drinks Without Alcohol-For the Kids 🧒

Cranberry Mocktail with Pineapple Juice

White Grape Punch with Cranberry Ice

This is a pretty yummy holiday drink you can get at your local ABC store for under $20.00

Even Williams Egg Nog is so good!

I would love to know your favorite holiday drink.  Comment on this post and let me know.
Happy Holidays Everyone!
Cheers!
KathieyV

Let's go shopping for some fun glasses to serve our drinks. Click a photo below to go to Amazon.

(I am an Amazon Affiliate.  If you buy anything at all using my link to Amazon, I will get a small percent of the sale with no added cost to you.  Thanks!)



   

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Recipes with Links for the Week of March 4, 2019

A Recreated Outfit For September 2023-Fall Fashion Look I found on Amazon

Weekend Reading Links and Video Links- How Much Should You Tip Your Food Delivery Person?