Fashion-Women's Holiday Outfit

 Here we are in the middle of the Holiday Season. It is time to select an outfit to wear to a holiday dinner or party. I went on Amazon to find an outfit I thought I could wear. 

(I am an Amazon Affiliate.  If you buy anything using my link, I get a tiny percentage of the sale at no extra cost to you.  Thanks!:-)



1-Newshows Women's 2023 Fall Winter Long Sleeve Sweater Dress Crewneck Casual A-Line Ribbed Knit Belt Swing Skater Dresses

2-HOMEYEE Women's Chic V-Neck Lace Patchwork Flare Party Dress

3- Moissanite Floating Diamond Cut Necklaces and 2ct Stud Earring for Women

4-Ross-Simons 2.75 ct. t.w. CZ Station Bracelet in Sterling Silver

5-Diamond Pendant Necklace

6-Womens High Heels Pointed Toe Pumps

7-Journee Collection Womens Round Toe High Heel Booties

8-Evening Handbag Crystal Embellished and Pleated Satin Clutch

9-Lauren Blakwell Ellory - Women's Low Cut Faux Leather Heeled Ankle Bootie

Happy Holidays Everyone!

KathieyV:-)





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Recipes with Links for the Week of March 4, 2019

A Recreated Outfit For September 2023-Fall Fashion Look I found on Amazon

Weekend Reading Links and Video Links- How Much Should You Tip Your Food Delivery Person?