Monthly Motivation-To You I Lift Up My Soul

 This is a motivational post from my divorce blog.  I wrote it early in my separation and divorce process.  

Psalm 143:8 is a beautiful verse that we can hold unto in the good and the bad times in our lives.

Monthly Motivation
I have found, in my transition, that one of the most difficult parts of my day is just getting out of bed.  I could lay there for hours in a strange form of emotional pain.  As I encounter people in my situation, which is almost daily, they too have this problem. 

"Let the morning bring me word of your unfailing love, for I have put my trust in you.  
Show me the way I should go, for to you I lift up my soul".
Psalm 143:8
I thank you for this life, Lord, even the painful times, because it makes me draw closer to you.  Help me to see my life as an adventure regardless of where I find myself.  Help me to see you in every situation. Please show me the way I should go,  for to you, Lord, I do lift up my soul.  Amen
Always remember God's Promise
'I will never leave you or forsake you"
God Bless
KathieyV

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Recipes with Links for the Week of March 4, 2019

A Recreated Outfit For September 2023-Fall Fashion Look I found on Amazon

Weekend Reading Links and Video Links- How Much Should You Tip Your Food Delivery Person?