Amazon Shopping-Eight Last Minute Christmas Stocking Stuffer Ideas

 I can't believe it is only just over a week until Christmas. Is all of your shopping done? Mine is not. I am going to take a look on Amazon for a few potential stocking stuffers. I love Christmas stockings. The joy of what you will find inside.





(I am an Amazon Affiliate, and I get a small percentage of the sale of anything you buy using my links. Don't worry; there is no added cost to you:-)


1-LESONG Brain Teasers Metal and Wooden Puzzles for Kids and Adults 9 Pack, I love puzzles, and a gift like this is always nice to receive or give on Christmas.


2-Toys for Girls Gifts LCD Writing Tablet - CHEERFUL Toddler Toys for 3 4 5 6 7 8 Year Old My granddaughter would love this writing tablet. She is 6.


3-4 Pack Jumbo Eggs with Dinosaur Pull-Back Cars, Dinosaur Toys for Kids- These would be fun to play with on Christmas morning!


5-Hog Wild Holiday Reindeer Popper Toy - Shoot Foam Balls Up to 20ft for Kids Have gotten something like this in the past. I played it with the grandkids, which was a lot of fun.

6-HENGBANG 4PCS Set Tangle Parachute Figures Hand Throw Soldiers Square Outdoor Children's Flying Toys I remember playing with something similar to these when I was a kid. They were a lot of fun!

7-Farting Poop Emoji Pen - 7 Funny Sounds, I would not like one of these for myself, but my grandson would love it!

8-The Original Slinky Walking Spring Toy, Metal, Fidget Toys, Party Favors, Gifts, Toys for 5-Year-Old Girls and Boys, by Just Play I remember having a slinky when I was a kid. I spent hours letting the slinky walk down our hardwood floors.

I hope you can find a few stocking stuffers from this list.  
Happy Shopping, and Merry Christmas!


KathieyV



 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Recipes with Links for the Week of March 4, 2019

A Recreated Outfit For September 2023-Fall Fashion Look I found on Amazon

Weekend Reading Links and Video Links- How Much Should You Tip Your Food Delivery Person?