Travel-Where Would I Stay In Apex North Carolina? The B&B's Country Garden Inn.

When you visit Apex, NC, there are several options for lodging. I live about 10 minutes from Apex, so I could not justify staying, but I decided to research where I would stay. After looking over my options, I decided I would stay at B&B's Country Garden Inn.
This lovely Inn is approximately 4 miles from downtown Apex.

Here is what they say on their site

"B & B's Country Garden Inn is conveniently located in Apex, NC, minutes from Jordan Lake, Cary, and Raleigh. Located on several acres with a private pond, our bed and breakfast is ideal for tranquil weddings, private parties, or just a weekend getaway."

Even though I did not stay, I can tell you the owners are lovely welcoming people. I was in the area just returning from downtown Apex and decided to stop by the B&B. I walked up to the door, not knowing the welcome I would receive. The owner happened to be there. I explained what I was doing, and she opened the door and welcomed me. What a nice person. She explained the history of the Inn and gave me a guided tour. Her reaction to me made me realize I had selected the perfect place to stay.
 

The Inn sits on 8 acres. There is a lovely pond on site where you can go fishing or paddle boating. Personally, I would sit on the shore overlooking the lake with a nice glass of white wine and a good book. For me, that would be heaven.

They host weddings, themed parties, adult parties, baby and bridal showers, and high country teas. 

Their room rates today range from $125-200/night. Each room is decorated with a family member in mind. Each family member chose a flower to be the focus of the room. The only room that did not have a flower theme was the owner's son; his room theme is focused on a favorite character he had as a child, Mickey Mouse.

I did not get to meet the Innkeepers, although they received nothing but high praise from the owner. When I heard how delicious their breakfasts were, I then really wanted to stay:-)


One exciting thing I have never seen in a B&B was the literal writing on the wall by previous guests. Do you know how most B&Bs have guest books where guests share their thanks and thoughts? Do you ever read those? I rarely do. Well, the writing is in plain sight at Country Garden Inn on the walls. All the praise and thanks start at the bottom of the stairs and extent to the upstairs hallway. This gave the Inn a unique and very happy feel. I so enjoyed reading all the statements on the walls. So fun!



Before I stay anywhere, I always read the reviews. This time I looked at Google reviews. Overall The Country Garden Inn gets a 4.9 out of 5 stars. That is a genuinely high score.

Reviews I found on Google.

"Absolutely lovely place. My wife and I spent the night there and it was absolutely perfect. The host could not have been more perfect. They made us feel like family. Breakfast was absolutely to die for. We will be returning to this B & B for life. Our experience for our first time was beautiful. Thank you so much."

The B&B Country Garden Inn is a breath of fresh air! From the initial contact until the time we departed in our limo, we were treated as if we were their family and it truly was whatever they could do to help make our experience the best. …


If you are headed to Apex, N.C., and you are looking for a nice place to stay, I suggest you check out B&B's Country Garden Inn. If you stay, please tell me all about the breakfast and don't forget to sign the wall!

1041 Kelly Road
Apex, North Carolina 27523
919-303-8003

Happy Travels, Everyone!
KathieyV

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Recipes with Links for the Week of March 4, 2019

A Recreated Outfit For September 2023-Fall Fashion Look I found on Amazon

Weekend Reading Links and Video Links- How Much Should You Tip Your Food Delivery Person?