Shopping-Amazon Shopping for Cookie Baking Essentials

There is nothing like homemade cookies. I enjoy baking cookies all kinds of cookies. I love to make chewy chocolate chip cookies, soft chocolate chip cookies, sugar cookies, oatmeal cookies, and peanut butter cookies, but when I finally get around to baking, I realize I don't have all the cookie-baking essentials that I may need.

I do have some of the equipment for making cookies. I have a stand mixer and an electric mixer. I also have a hand mixer. I have parchment paper, a rolling pin, and a cookie press. I do need other things, such as a cooling rack, silicone spatulas, a wooden spoon, spring-loaded cookie scoops, cookie cutters, and other baking tools. Let's head over to Amazon to see what I can find to make our cooking-baking experience an easy one.

(I am an Amazon Affiliate, and I get a small percent of the sale of anything you buy using my links.  Don't worry; there is no added cost to you:-)


1-Nordic Ware Natural Aluminum Commercial Baker's Half Sheet, 2-Pack, Silver These are half-sheet pans for baking a delicious batch of cookies.

2-DOWAN Mixing Bowls for Kitchen, Ceramic Mixing Bowls, Large Sering Bowls, 4.25/2/0.5 Qt, Set of 3. These bowls are very pretty and perfect for mixing your cookie dough.

3-Kitchenaid Artisan Mini Plus 3.5-Qt. Tilt-Head Stand Mixer with Flex Edge Beater I have a hand mixer, but there is nothing like the convenience of letting a stand mixer do the mixing while you do something else.

4-Cookie Scoop Set, 3Pcs I never get my cookies an even size I think using cookie scoops would help me do a better job.

5-Hiware 2-Pack Cooling Racks for Baking I usually place my hot cookies on aluminum foil.  I think a cooling rack would do better in cooling the cookies from all sides.

6-Fox Run - 5341 Fox Run Cookie/Brownie Spatula, 1 x 2.25 x 7 inches, Stainless Steel/Wood, I already have a nice spatula, but this one looks like a good one if you need one.  

7-Personalised Matching Apron Set, Parent and Child Aprons I love this idea for the grandkids!

8-house Cookie Jar - Rustic Canister w/ Lid If you make a lot of cookies, you need a nice cookie jar:-)

What is your favorite cookie?  Mine is the snickerdoodle and the chocolate chip cookie.  
Happy Shopping and Baking1
KathieyV

Here is a cookie recipe I made with the grandkids and everyone loved them...


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Recipes with Links for the Week of March 4, 2019

A Recreated Outfit For September 2023-Fall Fashion Look I found on Amazon

Weekend Reading Links and Video Links- How Much Should You Tip Your Food Delivery Person?