Let's Celebrate November Holidays for 2022

 I love holidays.  This includes the silly daily holidays and the more serious holidays.  Many sites out there give you the dates for every holiday imaginable.  The one I typically use is Checkiday

I decided to choose five holidays to celebrate in November.  Let's take a look...


November 1st is National Authors Day.  I have published my first book, My Story My Divorce God's Promise, The Beginning, and I am working on my second, My Story My Divorce God's Promise, the Journey.  It is a lot of hard work, so I decided to celebrate National Author's Day.  Have a great day, all you author's out there!

The next holiday I decided to celebrate is National Sandwich day because who does not like a good sandwich?  We grew up eating peanut butter and jelly sandwiches, fluffernutter sandwiches, and tomato and bologna sandwiches. What is your favorite sandwich?
Anyone who knows me will know why I choose the next holiday.  It is National Love Your Red Hair Day.  I have a beautiful daughter and granddaughter who have lovely red hair.  My uncle on my father's side had fiery red hair, so I am pretty sure it comes from his side of the family.  What a wonderful gift!
November 11 is National Sundae Day.  My mom loved an old-fashioned hot fudge sundae.  I think it was her favorite dessert.

For my 5th holiday, I chose Thanksgiving.  This year it is celebrated on Nov 24th.  It is always a wonderful time for family and food.  A holiday not to be missed.  What is your favorite Thanksgiving side dish?

Happy Daily Holidays, Everyone! 
Check out the many holiday sites online I suggest you take a look at Checkiday
KathieyV



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Recipes with Links for the Week of March 4, 2019

A Recreated Outfit For September 2023-Fall Fashion Look I found on Amazon

Weekend Reading Links and Video Links- How Much Should You Tip Your Food Delivery Person?