Sunday Shopping-Six Things You Made Need for Journaling

 It is time to go Sunday Shopping.  I very much enjoy journaling.  There are so many ways and techniques too the journaling process.  Personally I don't write my journal on paper but I write mine on my computer.  I am thinking about printing out my journal and putting it in a notebook.  I put a couple of journal notebooks on my Amazon Shopping List as well as stickers which I think would be a nice touch for the pages.

(I am an Amazon Affiliate.  If you buy anything on Amazon using my links, I get a percent of the sale with no added cost to you.  Thank You!)



2-Vintage Floral 3-Ring Binder - 2 inch (Personalized)

3-Rustic Leather Binder Handmade by Rustico in The USA, Handsewn,Thick, Rich Top-Grain Leather, 3 Ring Spine, 1.5" Rings,

4-Fanery sue Tree of Life Refillable Writing Journal

5-Mr. Pen- Christian Journaling Stickers, 31 Sheets, 1034 pcs, Christian Stickers for Planners and Journals

6-Journaling for Beginners


Happy Shopping, Everyone!

KathieyV:-)




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Recipes with Links for the Week of March 4, 2019

A Recreated Outfit For September 2023-Fall Fashion Look I found on Amazon

Weekend Reading Links and Video Links- How Much Should You Tip Your Food Delivery Person?