Sunday Shopping on Amazon-Let's go to the Beach!

 It is time to go Sunday Shopping.  I was out walking in the 80-plus-degree heat today and I started thinking about the beach.  I will have to prepare before I go so let's see what we can find on Amazon

(I am an Amazon Affiliate.  If you buy anything on Amazon using my links, I get a percent of the sale with no added cost to you.  Thank You!)



2-GARDRIT 60 Can Large Cooler Bag - Collapsible Insulated Lunch Box, Leakproof Cooler Bag Suitable for Camping, Picnic& Beach (39L)

3-Kaufman- Beach Towels, Soft, Plush ,100% Combed Ring Spun Cotton Velour Oversized 30”x60” Highly Absorbent, Quick Dry, Lightweight, Colorful Cabana Striped...

4-Quik Shade Adjustable Canopy Folding Camp Chair

5-ORIbox 2 Pcs Waterproof Pouch, Zipper Design Perfect for Boating Swimming Snorkeling Kayaking Beach Pool Water Park(Black), D Black

6-Nikon - Coolpix AW130 16.0-Megapixel Waterproof Digital Camera - Orange


Happy Shopping, Everyone!

KathieyV:-)


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Recipes with Links for the Week of March 4, 2019

A Recreated Outfit For September 2023-Fall Fashion Look I found on Amazon

Weekend Reading Links and Video Links- How Much Should You Tip Your Food Delivery Person?